-2lb beef tenderloin. Fat trimmed.
- Garlic salt. (approx – 1 table
- Lemon Pepper seasoning.
- Onion powder.
- Garlic powder.
- Whole Peppercorn pepper seeds.
1. Preheat Oven to 475 degrees.
2. Sprinkle Garlic salt, garlic powder, paprika, onion powder, and lemon pepper generously! Make it look like the picture below.
3. Put peppercorn in a ziploc and mach away.
4. Heat a skillet with coconut oil on high. Wait until the pan starts to smoke. Add Roast. Roast 5 minutes on both sides
5. Add crushed peppercorn to the roast, then place in the oven for 20-25 minutes. Use a thermometer (get to 120 degrees)
6. Take roast out and let it rest for 10 minutes.
7. Cut and enjoy.